The Bloomberg New Energy Finance news, information, and analysis services (the "Services") are owned and distributed locally by Bloomberg Finance L.P. ("BFLP") and its subsidiaries in all jurisdictions other than Argentina, Bermuda, China, India, Japan and Korea (the "BLP Countries"). BFLP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bloomberg L.P. ("BLP"). BLP provides BFLP with all global marketing and operational support and service for the Services and distributes the Services either directly or through a non-BFLP subsidiary in the BLP Countries.
Carbon Capture & Storage
Carbon capture and storage holds considerable promise for reducing CO2 emissions from the power and industrial sectors and increasing energy security. The first fully integrated large-scale demonstration projects will begin operations in the next few years and will reveal the winners and losers of the technology game.
- Access expertise means our analysts are available to answer questions and give their informed opinions and further detail on topics important to our clients.
- Our experts – together with our market data, news and analytical tools – give clients an unparalleled view across the sector.
- We select the news you need to read; we assemble the datasets that drive your decisions; we build the models for you to forecast your next move. You get to focus on your business.
- Our research notes, analyst reactions and market outlooks enable investors to identify and validate opportunities for growth.
- For technology and service providers, our services are an essential resource in locating market opportunities and strategic planning.
- Project developers, utilities and generators find key data and insights they need to most effectively model their projects and run sensitivity analyses. We also help them to track each movement of their competitors and remain one step ahead of regulatory changes.
- For current and prospective providers of capital, whether public or private, Bloomberg New Energy Finance provides analysis of risks and returns at project and company level, drawing on the industry’s largest repository of comparable values and funding histories.
- The service provides high-quality inputs for investors looking to create their own valuation metrics and is the first port of call for investors looking to stay ahead of deal activity in the sector.
- Policy-makers are under increasing pressure to ensure that funds continue to flow to the CCS sector in a capital-constrained world. Bloomberg New Energy Finance’s analytical tools allow easy analysis of the impact of incentive programmes on the development of CCS and competing sectors such as gas and renewables.