The Bloomberg New Energy Finance news, information, and analysis services (the "Services") are owned and distributed locally by Bloomberg Finance L.P. ("BFLP") and its subsidiaries in all jurisdictions other than Argentina, Bermuda, China, India, Japan and Korea (the "BLP Countries"). BFLP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bloomberg L.P. ("BLP"). BLP provides BFLP with all global marketing and operational support and service for the Services and distributes the Services either directly or through a non-BFLP subsidiary in the BLP Countries.
How we work together
- Access expertise means our analysts are available to answer questions and give their informed opinions and further detail on topics important to our clients.
- Our experts – together with our market data, news and analytical tools – give clients an unparalleled view across the sector.
- We select the news you need to read; we assemble the datasets that drive your decisions; we build the models for you to forecast your next move. You get to focus on your business.
- Our research notes, analyst reactions and market outlooks enable investors to identify and validate opportunities for growth.
How clients use our services
- For capital providers, whether debt, equity or tax equity, Bloomberg New Energy Finance provides comprehensive analysis of risks and returns at project and company level.
- We help technology providers to identify potential markets and their strategic strengths.
- Project developers and financiers can gauge benchmark projects, identify opportunities and evaluate partnerships.
- Utilities and generators use our services to keep a step ahead of regulatory changes.
- Policy-makers around the world gain vital insight into the impact of such changes on the industry.
Proprietary Data and Models
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS, GO TO SERVICES >>