The Bloomberg New Energy Finance news, information, and analysis services (the "Services") are owned and distributed locally by Bloomberg Finance L.P. ("BFLP") and its subsidiaries in all jurisdictions other than Argentina, Bermuda, China, India, Japan and Korea (the "BLP Countries"). BFLP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bloomberg L.P. ("BLP"). BLP provides BFLP with all global marketing and operational support and service for the Services and distributes the Services either directly or through a non-BFLP subsidiary in the BLP Countries.
How we work together
- Access expertise means our analysts are available to answer questions and give their informed opinions and further detail on topics important to our clients.
- Our experts – together with our market data, news and analytical tools – give clients an unparalleled view across the sector.
- We select the news you need to read; we assemble the datasets that drive your decisions; we build the models for you to forecast your next move. You get to focus on your business.
- Our research notes, analyst reactions and market outlooks enable investors to identify and validate opportunities for growth.
How clients use our services
- For capital providers, whether debt, equity or tax equity, Bloomberg New Energy Finance provides comprehensive analysis of risks and returns at project and company level.
- We offer high-quality inputs for investors looking to create their own valuation metrics and enable them to keep track of deal activity.
- This service is a must-have for anyone involved in the energy and transport industries to stay a step ahead of regulatory changes and to understand how best to integrate renewable energy assets into tomorrow’s energy system.
- We help technology providers to plan capacity additions and make robust pricing decisions.
- Project developers and financiers use our services to gauge regional product costs and revenues, as well as activities of competitors.
- Policy-makers around the world gain vital insight into how to make the sector viable for financial investors, many of whom are still struggling from their involvement in the sector over the past few years.
Proprietary Data and Models
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS, GO TO SERVICES >>