The Bloomberg New Energy Finance news, information, and analysis services (the "Services") are owned and distributed locally by Bloomberg Finance L.P. ("BFLP") and its subsidiaries in all jurisdictions other than Argentina, Bermuda, China, India, Japan and Korea (the "BLP Countries"). BFLP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bloomberg L.P. ("BLP"). BLP provides BFLP with all global marketing and operational support and service for the Services and distributes the Services either directly or through a non-BFLP subsidiary in the BLP Countries.
Bloomberg New Energy Finance’s European Power Insight service helps you navigate the complex and fast-changing European power landscape. You benefit from our unique perspective on low carbon technologies, our outstanding modelling capabilities and our industry leading news, data and analysis.
Our analysis and forecasts are fully transparent giving you the ability to drill down from our regulatory and market forecasts, through our modelling logic and assumptions into the underlying data. Want to change some of our assumptions? Go right ahead.
- Access expertise means our analysts are available to answer questions and give their informed opinions and further detail on topics important to our clients.
- Our experts – together with our specialists across clean energy and carbon markets – give clients an unparalleled view across the power markets.
- Our research notes, analyst reactions and market outlooks enable investors to identify upcoming changes and validate opportunities for growth.
- We assemble the datasets that drive your decisions; we build the models for you to forecast your next move; we track the policies that will impact the markets in which you navigate. You get to focus on your business.
- Project developers and asset owners use our unique bottom-up demand insight to understand how new technologies will affect their returns and the capacity factors they could achieve in the future.
- Investors employ our comprehensive regulatory database to understand the market environment and how changes could affect their business bottom line.
- With our analysis, policy-makers can design and implement effective policies and easily analyse the impact of incentive programmes and structures.
- For technology and service providers, our services are an essential resource in locating market opportunities and strategic planning.