The Bloomberg New Energy Finance news, information, and analysis services (the "Services") are owned and distributed locally by Bloomberg Finance L.P. ("BFLP") and its subsidiaries in all jurisdictions other than Argentina, Bermuda, China, India, Japan and Korea (the "BLP Countries"). BFLP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bloomberg L.P. ("BLP"). BLP provides BFLP with all global marketing and operational support and service for the Services and distributes the Services either directly or through a non-BFLP subsidiary in the BLP Countries.
How We Work Together
- Access expertise means our analysts are available to answer questions and give their informed opinions and further detail on topics important to our clients.
- Our experts – together with our marine energy market data, news and analytical tools – give clients an unparalleled view across the sector.
- We select the news you need to read; we assemble the datasets that drive your decisions; we build the models for you to forecast your next move. You get to focus on your business.
- Our research notes, analyst reactions and market outlooks enable investors to identify and validate opportunities for growth.
How clients use our services
- Companies looking to enter a new market take advantage of our research evaluating typical returns for marine projects, infrastructure and regulatory hurdles, supply-side bottlenecks, political climate and financing capacities.
- With countries looking to reform their renewables policies, we say what the proposals behind the hype will mean for the marine market and our clients.
- Project developers use our analytical tools to value their portfolios in order to generate the most value and minimise risk.
- Investors use our data, analysis and industry network to source and evaluate investment opportunities and monitor their competitors.
Proprietary Data and Models
- We give clients direct access to the most up-to-date information on organisations active in the sector, individuals developing the technology, venture capital and private equity investments and projects at various stages of development around the world.
- Clients benefit from our proprietary models and datasets to devise winning strategies and build leadership positions in the marine sector. In addition, our Levelised Cost of Energy Model calculates the current and future underlying cost of marine energy, which can be used when designing an energy policy, forecasting market sizes or valuing manufacturers.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS, GO TO SERVICES >>