The Bloomberg New Energy Finance news, information, and analysis services (the "Services") are owned and distributed locally by Bloomberg Finance L.P. ("BFLP") and its subsidiaries in all jurisdictions other than Argentina, Bermuda, China, India, Japan and Korea (the "BLP Countries"). BFLP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bloomberg L.P. ("BLP"). BLP provides BFLP with all global marketing and operational support and service for the Services and distributes the Services either directly or through a non-BFLP subsidiary in the BLP Countries.
Water is rising quickly on the agenda of leading companies, policy makers and investors in virtually all industries and regions around the globe. Astute companies understand that managing the full water supply chain with its associated risk factors is essential to ensuring business continuity and long-term profitability. Policy makers know that prudent water management is critical to sustained regional economic growth. Investors and entrepreneurs recognise that opportunities arise when conditions merit new thinking and new solutions to emerging problems.
Together with a series of multi-client studies, BNEF offers an exclusive, first-of-a-kind global picture of regional-level water supply and demand, water risk imbalance and industrial consumption. If you need to balance the complex interplay of such pressures in your activities, you can count on our range of insight, data and news services.
- Access expertise means our analysts are available to answer questions and give their informed opinions on topics important to our clients.
- Our experts – together with our clean energy and carbon market specialists – give clients an unparalleled view across the water sector.
- Our research notes, analyst reactions and market outlooks enable investors to identify upcoming changes and validate opportunities for growth.
- We assemble the datasets that drive your decisions; we build the models for you to forecast your next move; we track the policies that will impact the markets in which you navigate. You get to focus on your business.
- Project developers and asset owners use our unique bottom-up demand insight to understand how new technologies will affect asset performance and returns.
- Investors employ our comprehensive regulatory database to understand the sector environment and how changes could affect their business bottom line.
- Policy-makers can design and implement effective policies and easily analyse the impact of incentive programmes and structures.
- For technology and service providers, our services are an essential resource in locating market opportunities and strategic planning.