Clean energy investment – Q1 2016 fact pack
April 19, 2016
China lull behind quiet Q1 for global clean energy investment.
See the related press release here.
1. Clean energy coverage and definitions
2. Annual clean energy investment overview
3. Quarterly trends in clean energy: new investment
4. Quarterly trends in clean energy: funds in circulation
5. Clean energy indexes
6. Renewable energy capacity investment
BloombergNEF (BNEF), Bloomberg’s primary research service, covers clean energy, advanced transport, digital industry, innovative materials and commodities. We help corporate strategy, finance and policy professionals navigate change and generate opportunities.
Available online, on mobile and on the Terminal, BNEF is powered by Bloomberg’s global network of 19,000 employees in 176 locations, reporting 5,000 news stories a day.
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter →