Clean energy investment – Q3 2016 fact pack
October 10, 2016
Summer lull in Europe, Asia slowdown make for weak clean energy investment in third quarter
Highlights of Q3 included two $1bn early-stage financings for Chinese electric vehicle companies.
See the related press release here.
1. Clean energy coverage and definitions
2. Annual clean energy investment overview
3. Quarterly trends in clean energy: new investment
4. Quarterly trends in clean energy: funds in circulation
5. Clean energy indexes
6. Renewable energy capacity investment
BloombergNEF (BNEF) is a strategic research provider covering global commodity markets and the disruptive technologies driving the transition to a low-carbon economy. Our expert coverage assesses pathways for the power, transport, industry, buildings and agriculture sectors to adapt to the energy transition. We help commodity trading, corporate strategy, finance and policy professionals navigate change and generate opportunities.
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter →