– In the last 12 months 1,516 energy efficiency projects were commissioned by 332 organisations with an estimated value of £84m.
– Lighting has been the most-commissioned technology type, with both high-efficiency lighting and lighting controls being consistently popular with consumers.
– The data suggests that on average energy consumers are looking for projects to payback within five years, though this figure is less than three for SMEs.
– Industry outlook has been cautiously optimistic, but our new sentiment tracker suggests that confidence might now be waning.
– Less than one in 10 projects were funded using third-party finance.
To download the full report, click here.